Morning brief: Russia to invest about $500M in India, Syrian rebels capture Isis stronghold of Dabiq, Tyson Gay's daughter killed and more
The contents of a previously unpublished pro-EU article written by Boris Johnson two days before he publicly announced his support for the Leave camp, have been made public.When asked about the article Johnson stated he had written one article each both for remaining and leaving the EU to weigh up the arguments. He was not aware how the Remain piece had been leaked.The existence of the article, which Johnson wrote for The Daily Telegraph, was well known, but the contents were not - until they were shared in the Brexit book All Out War, by Tim Shipman, the political editor of The Sunday Times.
Oct 16, 2016
- Watch: Melania Trump stumbles on White House lawn, Donald Trump catches her
- Teen facing rape allegations granted permission to write class 12 exams
- Unmanned navy plane crashes, technical snag suspected
- McDonald's customer shouts at female staff: Fast food chain stands by employees
- Two U.S. tourists killed in Great Barrier Reef helicopter crash