Three decades on, the former communist regime still casts a shadow over the country.
Sep 21, 2016
Morning brief: No hard proof to link Uri attackers to LeT, no bandh in Bengaluru, Marion Cottilard's role in Brangelina divorce and more
Cauvery water row: No bandh in Bengaluru after Supreme Court order; police caution against 'online miscreants'
- Haryana horror continues: Woman dragged out of car and raped, as husband is held at gunpoint
- Here's why Donald Trump imitates Modi and his Indian accent
- Pawan Hans helicopter crash: Bigger skeletons in the closet?
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Incredible photos show Buddhist monk 'smiling' two months after his death