Nigerian politician Abdulmumin Jibrin is calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to make a public statement on alleged corruption involving the countrys House of Representatives. Jibrin, an All Progressives Congress (APC) member from Kano state, told IBTimes UK he wants to expose the prevalence of systemic corruption in Nigeria.
Nov 12, 2016
Public complain about Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes being scrapped; will the Govt listen to the voices of common people?
Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes scrapped: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal says BJP alerted friends before currency ban
Train pe charcha: 'Our relationship is characterized by complete trust and mutual confidence,' says Modi after Shinkansen ride with Abe
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance
- Factory worker dies after colleague pumps air from high-pressure pipe into anus
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger
- Happy Ugadi (Gudi Padwa) 2018 quotes: Wishes, photo messages, greetings to share
- Baby monkey pulls down tourist's top, has bystanders in splits