Green Pary co-leader Jonathan Bartley has called for Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson to stand down after the government approved plans expand Heathrow Airport. Conservative MP for Richmond Park Zac Goldsmith is due to resign from his seat in protest of the plans for a new runway.
Oct 25, 2016
The government has made its long-awaited decision on which airport should expanded, with Heathrow given approval for a third runway.Transport Secretary Chris Grayling made the announcement. The decision could cause a rift in the Conservative party as Foreign Sectary Boris Johnson is opposed to the plans, as well as former mayoral candidate and MP Zac Goldsmith who said he would resign if plans are approved.
Oct 25, 2016
- Attempt to traffic $61.5 million of cocaine via Russian embassy in Argentina foiled
- Watch : Female barista attacked by armed man in Washington state
- The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
- Alina Zagitova: The 15-year-old who waltzed on ice to win gold at Winter Olympics 2018
- Justin Trudeau is entertaining Indians more than Bollywood with his dresses and bhangra dance moves [Video]
- What is funeral stripping? China to crack down on the bizarre practice aimed at drawing more mourners
- Indian-origin Canadian minister Harjit Sajjan says he faced racial discrimination for 'looking different'
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Woman helped partner repeatedly rape her daughter for a bizarre reason