US Presidential elections 2016: Clinton's close aide directed $675,000 for wife of FBI deputy director who probed email scandal
After nearly five years 26 sailors taken hostage by Somali pirates south of Seychelles have been released. Their period of captivity is one of the longest among hostages seized by pirates in the anarchic Horn of Africa nation. The sailors were held in Dabagala near the town of Harardheere some 400 km (250 miles) northeast of the capital Mogadishu. Harardheere became known as Somalias main pirate base at the height of the crisis. 29 crew members were about the ship but the captain died during the hijacking and two later died of illness in captivity.
Oct 24, 2016
French police have started to evict migrants form the makeshift camp know as the Calais Jungle. Up to 10,000 migrants have settled at the camp with the hopes of entering the UK, as many of the people there have travelled from crisis-ravaged countries like Syria, Afghanistan and Eritrea.
Oct 24, 2016
- Shocking CCTV footage reveals evil nanny torturing and throwing eight-month-old to the floor in Russia
- $8 million for a dead body: Funeral house pays compensation but mystery of lost corpse still unresolved
- Pervert Indian-origin science teacher who filmed girls in school restrooms sentenced to 4 years in jail
- Florida shooting: Indian-American math teacher Shanti Viswanathan lauded for her bravery that saved many students
- 'Fleet of UFOs' filmed by a plane passenger in Taiwan creates a flutter online [Video]