Thousands of South Koreans called for the resignation of President Park Geun-hye during protests in Seoul. She is accused of letting a friend intervene in state affairs.Long-time confidante Choi Soon-sil is said to have been involved in editing Park’s speeches and the appointment of ministers.Park has publicly apologised. Her approval rating has fallen to 17 percent, the lowest since she took office in 2013.
Oct 30, 2016
Tens of thousands of spectators crowded along Mexico Citys Avenida Reforma to watch floats featuring skeletons, traditional dances and musical groups. According to organizers, the idea for the parade came from the opening scene of the movie Spectre.
Oct 30, 2016
Icelanders cast their votes in a parliamentary election, with polls showing the opposition led by the anti-establishment Pirate Party could topple the ruling centre-right coalition.
Oct 29, 2016
- $8 million for a dead body: Funeral house pays compensation but mystery of lost corpse still unresolved
- Shocking CCTV footage reveals evil nanny torturing and throwing eight-month-old to the floor in Russia
- Pervert Indian-origin science teacher who filmed girls in school restrooms sentenced to 4 years in jail
- Florida shooting: Indian-American math teacher Shanti Viswanathan lauded for her bravery that saved many students
- 'Fleet of UFOs' filmed by a plane passenger in Taiwan creates a flutter online [Video]