Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-release effect in India: Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 6,000 off on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
Reliance Jio preview offer launch: Confirmed list of LG smartphones eligible for free unlimited data and VoLTE calls
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi, dubbed the â€˜Apple of the Eastâ€™, was once the most valuable startup in the world. In 2014 it was valued at $45 billion following a funding round of $1.1 billion and it was expected this valuation could more than double to over $100 billion over the next few years. But just 18 months on from that moment itâ€™s a very different story with its value plummeting to just $4 billion. So where did it go wrong for Xiaomi.
Aug 19, 2016
HTC One (M8) dual gets Android Marshmallow update via CyanogenMod CM13 (ZNH5YAO0J5) custom ROM [How to install]
YU Yunique Plus with 2GB RAM launched at Rs. 6,499: How does it compare against Coolpad Mega, Lenovo Vibe K5?
- Asus Zenfone 5 first impression: Mid-range phone with top-notch camera
- Vivo V9 launched: Vivo V9 vs Oppo F7 specifications comparison
- Vivo V9 round-up: Key features, pricing, availability and more
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Don't lose hope on in-display fingerprint sensor yet
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s teasers: Familiar FullView design with major internal upgrade