Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi, dubbed the â€˜Apple of the Eastâ€™, was once the most valuable startup in the world. In 2014 it was valued at $45 billion following a funding round of $1.1 billion and it was expected this valuation could more than double to over $100 billion over the next few years. But just 18 months on from that moment itâ€™s a very different story with its value plummeting to just $4 billion. So where did it go wrong for Xiaomi.
Aug 19, 2016
HTC One (M8) dual gets Android Marshmallow update via CyanogenMod CM13 (ZNH5YAO0J5) custom ROM [How to install]
YU Yunique Plus with 2GB RAM launched at Rs. 6,499: How does it compare against Coolpad Mega, Lenovo Vibe K5?
Android 7.0 rollout: Unconventional smartphone rumored to be first device to run new OS out of the box
- WhatsApp iOS, Android versions get Group Description feature and more
- Apple education event: Are affordable iPads, MacBooks for kids, teachers on cards?
- Samsung Galaxy S9 for just Rs 9,900 on Airtel online store: Check details
- Space debris could be removed soon using this giant harpoon by Airbus
- Could this be the iPhone SE 2 we've been waiting for?