Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-release effect in India: Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 6,000 off on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
Reliance Jio preview offer launch: Confirmed list of LG smartphones eligible for free unlimited data and VoLTE calls
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi, dubbed the â€˜Apple of the Eastâ€™, was once the most valuable startup in the world. In 2014 it was valued at $45 billion following a funding round of $1.1 billion and it was expected this valuation could more than double to over $100 billion over the next few years. But just 18 months on from that moment itâ€™s a very different story with its value plummeting to just $4 billion. So where did it go wrong for Xiaomi.
Aug 19, 2016
HTC One (M8) dual gets Android Marshmallow update via CyanogenMod CM13 (ZNH5YAO0J5) custom ROM [How to install]
YU Yunique Plus with 2GB RAM launched at Rs. 6,499: How does it compare against Coolpad Mega, Lenovo Vibe K5?
IBTIMES TVIBTIMES TV
- Is it OnePlus 6 or OPPO R15? iPhone X-style bezel-less design, notch up top makes us nostalgic
- Apple iPhone X photography: Top 6 camera apps that will make your photos look stunning
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge gets generous price cut ahead of Galaxy S9 launch
- High-tech on-skin wearable lets doctor monitor patients' biometric vitals anywhere, anytime
- Xiaomi Smart LED Mi TV 4 released in India: Why is there so much craze around this smart 4K LED TV?