Hot Jupiters are located very close to their parent stars, like the sun, and take less than a week to complete an orbit.
Jul 7, 2017
Science & Health☰
The decision to leave the reef off of the list is a big political win for the Australian government, who have come under criticism for their management of the lucrative tourist attraction.
Jul 6, 2017
Great Barrier Reef left off UNESCO in danger list despite concern over coral bleaching and water quality
NASA, for the past three years, has been funding Kilopower, which is a project that looks to develop "a compact, low cost, scalable fission power system for science and exploration."
Jul 6, 2017
- Lonely juvenile tree with clear radioactive trace in its wood bears sign of new geological age
- Mind-boggling number: Brain can implode into a black hole if you try to comprehend these digits
- Surgical sponges found in woman's abdomen 6 years after operation, but doctor washes hands of the matter
- Mystery behind the origin of 3,000-year-old 'alien' Paracas skulls revealed by DNA testing
- Russian fisherman posts pictures of alien-looking creatures from deep sea, says some are 'tender and tasty'