3 November marks the 60th anniversary for the world and amp;#39;s first living creature, Laika the dog to leave earth and amp;#39;s orbit.
Nov 3, 2017
Science & Health☰
The hole in the ozone layer is at its smallest since 1988 and warmer climates could be the reason behind reduced depletion of the protective layer in the Earths atmosphere. In spite of this recovery, Nasa mentions that there is enough ozone depleting material in the atmosphere to cause significant damage. That is why the current hole, though small by records, is actually large by 1980s standards.
Nov 3, 2017
Still peeing on stick? Scientists develop a new electronic bracelet that alerts women when they're pregnant
A new research has said that a giant planet has been found orbiting a dwarf star outside our solar system.
Nov 2, 2017
Butterfly Network has developed an ultrasound testing machine called Butterfly iQ that works with Apple's iPhones.
Oct 30, 2017
- Fossilized aliens on Mars: Expert stuns with statement on crystal-shaped features discovered on red planet
- Mystery behind the origin of 3,000-year-old 'alien' Paracas skulls revealed by DNA testing
- New gene-editing CRISPR tools can detect and repair Zika, dengue, sickle-cell disease in human genome
- Scientists discover 'aging clock' that can predict when you're likely to die [Exclusive]
- Scientists create new form of light: Will real-life Star Wars lightsabers be a reality?