Science & Health
More than 60% of deaths in India are due to non-communicable diseases, according to a new study.
Sep 21, 2017
Richard Muller, Professor of Physics, has said that a huge asteroid can be avoided from hitting and destroying Earth.
Sep 20, 2017
Injury to a blood vessel, also known as 'dissection' in medical terms, may lead to blood supply getting blocked or reduced, causing a devastating paralytic attack or brain attack.
Sep 19, 2017
Predatory crown-of-thorns starfish, which munch coral, are naturally-occurring but have proliferated due to pollution and agricultural run-off at the struggling World Heritage-listed ecosystem. Now Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) research has shown they avoid areas where the Pacific triton sea snail - also known as the giant triton - is present.
Sep 18, 2017
Cassini's last images of Saturn and its surroundings offer spectacular views of the ringed planet and its moons.
Sep 16, 2017
Cassini's last images: Spacecraft captures impact site before making final dive into Saturn's atmosphere
3 hours ago
- Fly like a Superman: Hilarious video shows cosmonaut riding on a vacuum cleaner through the space station
- Heard of 'bionic vagina'? Made from a pig's intestine, it offers hope to patients with vaginal disorders
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- No more scars: There might soon be a way to heal wounds without leaving a mark
- Stateless boxing champion facing deportation to Nigeria begs Home Office: I am only a human being