Science & Health
Over a period of two-and-a-half years, NASAs Hubble Space Telescope observed the light echo of supernova SN 2014J in galaxy M82, located 11.4 million light-years away. The echo happens when light from the explosion bounces off a cloud of a giant cloud of gas and dust near the supernova.
Nov 10, 2017
Are humans on the verge of living forever? Accidents would be the only cause of death one day, says expert
A floating island of trash has been discovered in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Honduras. The island is made up from plastic waste. Divers spotted the trash when they were searching for an underwater island that was still unspoiled by humans, but the trash was covering the site.
Nov 7, 2017
58 minutes ago
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- Guys! Do you know about rare post-orgasm sickness POIS?
- Dear ladies, beware! These common cosmetic products may lead to pregnancy complications
- Fact or fad? Researchers reveal whether gluten-free food is healthy or not
- Meteor explosion in Michigan: Meteorite hunter discovers 3 space rock pieces that are the size of pecan