Science & Health
Axe-wielding robbers stole jewellery on January 10 possibly worth more than $5 million from a store in the famed Ritz Paris hotel, police said. Five thieves carried out the heist at the luxury hotel in late afternoon. Three were arrested while two others got away.
Jan 11, 2018
An international team of researchers has made unprecedented observations of two small new-born galaxies which appear as they existed just 800 million years after the Big Bang, around 13 billion years ago.
Jan 11, 2018
Astronomers have just made unprecedented observations of some of the earliest galaxies in the Universe
Diamond-bearing alien stone found in Egypt contains mysterious compounds that don't belong to our solar system
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Who is Yi Gang? US-trained economist appointed as head of Chinas central bank
- CCTV footage appears to show ballot stuffing during Russian election
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble