Science & Health
Ebola Scare Hits NYC: Infected Doctor took Subway, Visited Restaurant Hours Before being Hospitalised
Besan flour - 1 cup
Rice flour - 2 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Roasted Carom seeds - 1 tsp
Oil for frying
1. Mix gram flour and rice flour in a bowl. Add the roasted and ground carom seeds, salt, chilli powder and butter to this mixture.
2. Add just enough amount of water to the mixture to attain a tight consistency. Make sure the dough is not too soggy.
3. Role dough to fit into the nozzle instrument and squeeze into hot oil while the flame is on medium-low.
4. Crispy omapodi is ready.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 21, 2014
Squats are one of the most basic exercises, and here are a few exercises you can do to help deepen and better your squat.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 20, 2014
- Austin bomber a terrorist, social media users say but authorities avoid label
- Zuckerberg owns up Facebook failure, promises Cambridge Analytica like-scandal won't recur
- Ek Do Teen controversy: Is this Salman's desperate attempt to save Jacqueline?
- Alleged Neo-Nazi wins Illinois GOP congressional primary
- Trappist-1's Earth-sized worlds may have too much water to host life
- Why is asteroid Bennu 'potentially hazardous'? Need for NASA HAMMER explained
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Woman hasn't urinated naturally in two years due to a rare condition
- Stephen Hawking's last paper to demonstrate test for existence of parallel universes