Boneless Chicken - 300 gms
Boiled Yellow Lentil - 1 cup
Cooked Broken Wheat - 1 cup
Chopped Onion - 1 cup
Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
1. Heat oil in a pan, fry onions till golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon and spread on kitchen peeper to drain oil. When it is cool and crisp, crumble with hands and keep set aside.
2. In a large pot add 6 cups of water and wheat boil gently for about 30 minutes or more until very tender and soft. Remove from heat and keep set aside.
3. Grind boil yellow lentils and keep set aside.
4. Heat oil in a large pot add Ginger & garlic paste, Garam masala powder, Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, salt and saute 2 minutes, Now add boneless chicken pieces and grind yellow lentils.
5. Now add the cooked wheat and mix well. Do check the salt and add more if needed.
6. Let it simmer for at least 25-30 minutes and keep stirring between. Cook until mixture becomes thick.
7. Remove from heat and garnish by chopped green chilies, fried onions, coriander leaves & mint leaves.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
FollJul 14, 2014
Cleaning a blender is easy,but it can be hard if you don't clean it straight after you use it. A little simple maintenance and regular cleaning will keep it running well for a long time. Here's how you can clean your mixer.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comJul 14, 2014
The Cambridge University study found that lack of physical activity, smoking, depression, midlife hypertension, obesity, diabetes and lack of proper education played a huge role in the brain disease and that one in three cases of the disease were preventable by targeting these issues and taking appropriate steps.Jul 14, 2014