Science & Health
Thick smoke from forest fires is severely affecting the health of orangutans in the country.
Oct 10, 2015
Twenty of the countries most vulnerable to climate change, from the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan to the Pacific island nation of Tuvalu, formed a new group to press for tougher action to curb warming. Finance ministers from the 20 nations joined for the first time in Lima, Peru to form The Vulnerable 20, or V20.
Oct 9, 2015
Mexicos Popocatepetl volcano erupted over several days, belching ash over Mexico Citys blue sky, authorities reported.
Oct 8, 2015
A drone video released by environment activist group Greenpeace on Thursday (October 8) showed widespread forest fires and burnt peatland in Indonesias West Kalimantanprovince on Borneo Island.
Oct 8, 2015
Surgeons at Brisbane hospital managed to reattached the head of 16 month old Jaxon Taylor.
Oct 7, 2015
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean
- First spacewalk 53 years ago today was nearly a disaster
- Space radiations are getting more dangerous: Are future astronauts at risk?