Science & Health☰
Singapore haze forces 2,000 people to seek treatment in a week; legal action against Indonesian firms for fire
Mexicos Colima volcano erupted just after sunrise on 23 September morning, spewing ash and smoke into the air, authorities reported. The first explosion was recorded at 7.58am with the second at 8.18am.
Sep 24, 2015
- Fossilized aliens on Mars: Expert stuns with statement on crystal-shaped features discovered on red planet
- Mystery behind the origin of 3,000-year-old 'alien' Paracas skulls revealed by DNA testing
- New gene-editing CRISPR tools can detect and repair Zika, dengue, sickle-cell disease in human genome
- Scientists discover 'aging clock' that can predict when you're likely to die [Exclusive]
- Scientists create new form of light: Will real-life Star Wars lightsabers be a reality?