Science & Health
British astronaut filmed the stunning time-lapse of Earth whilst aboard the International Space Station.
Feb 9, 2016
Don't kiss at Rio Carnival, Brazil scientists tell pregnant women after finding Zika virus in saliva
The volcano has erupted causing a 2km radius evacuation zone to be put in place.
Feb 5, 2016
Japan: Sakurajima volcano erupts 30 miles from Sendai nuclear plant spewing lava and ash 2km into sky
Nasaâ€™s Jet Propulsion Laboratory announced on 2 January that an asteroid could pass extremely close to Earth next month, much closer than the Moon. Asteroid 2013 TX68 will make its closest pass by Earth on 5 March.
Feb 4, 2016
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Who is Yi Gang? US-trained economist appointed as head of Chinas central bank
- CCTV footage appears to show ballot stuffing during Russian election
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble