Besan Egg pancakes
Besan flour - 1 cup
Egg - 1
Tomato - 1 chopped
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
A few chopped Coriander leaves
Ginger - 1 small piece
Garlic - 4 cloves
Green chilli - 1
Salt to taste
1. Begin by grinding the green chilies, ginger and garlic to a paste.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix a teaspoon of ground paste.
3. In a deep bowl add besan flour, salt, cumin seeds,chopped tomatoes, chopped Coriander leaves and mix it.
4. Now add Egg mixture and mix it. We need to add the water gradually to get the desired consistency which is neither too watery nor too dry.
5. Grease a pan with oil and pour a little batter. Wait for one side to cook before you flip it over.
Your besan omelette is now ready to eat. Serve hot. Add ketchup on the side, to give in a tangy flavour.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comNov 4, 2014
Tabata training; or the Tabata Protocol is a type of high intensity interval training that follows a specific format. Here is a tabata workout compilation you can do at home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comNov 3, 2014