Science & Health
Earth and moon in the same frame: NASA's OSIRIS-REx spacecraft captures rare image from 40 million miles
A four-week long project has launched at a Mars Simulation Center located in Oman desert, where scientists and researchers are conducting experiments and collecting data to use for future manned missions on Mars.
Feb 16, 2018
Eating ultra-processed foods could increase the risk of cancer according to a new study by researchers who studied the 24-hour dietary records of over 100,000 healthy adults.
Feb 16, 2018
Tiny crystal-shaped features discovered by Mars rover to provide potential evidence of relatively fresh water
Global Warming: Earth can't escape extreme weather events even if Paris Agreement commitments are met
Doomsday? Slime accumulations on the sea floor could give rise to 65-foot-tall tsunamis, warns study
- 'Loch Ness-type' sea creature found dead and decomposing on beach [Video]
- Watch: Deep-sea anglerfish caught mating in first ever video
- Dravidian language family is about 4,500 years old, finds new study
- 2 billion-year old salt reveals how ancient Earth evolved life-sustaining oxygen
- Sea level warning: France-sized Antarctic glacier found moving into ocean fast