Crispy Baby corn Fritters
Boiled Baby corn - 2 packets
Chilli powder - 3 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon - 1/2
Bread crumbs - 2 cups
All purpose flour (or) Maida - 1 cup
Oil for frying
1. Boil babycorn in water by adding little salt. Let it cool down and then cut it vertically.
2. Take the babycorn in a bowl. Add salt, chilli powder, lemon juice and gently mix it. Keep aside.
3. To make the batter -mix all purpose flour (or) maida, salt, chilli powder and gradually add water till you get the right consistency.The batter shouldn't be too runny, it should coat the boiled babycorn.
4. Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
5. Dip baby corn pieces in the batter, roll them in bread crumbs and deep fry it on medium flame, until it turns golden brown colour.
6. Serve it hot with Tomato ketchup (or) mayonnaise.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comFeb 16, 2015
In a study published in Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, an oral supplementation of virgin coconut oil combined with a daily workout routine, improved reduced baroreflex sensitivity and reduced oxidative stress and blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR).Feb 12, 2015
Results showed a direct link between low level of vitamin D (25-OH) in childhood and development of increased carotid intima-media thickness (IMT) or thickening of the innermost layers of the artery wall, a well-known factor which can increase the risk of atherosclerosis.Feb 12, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Munching on berries instead of sweets can help you lose weight, says a new research. The study claims that the change could make a person lose a pound a month, even if there was no physical exercise done, an online portal reported. 'Super berries' like acai and goji are already popular for their weight loss qualities, but researchers found a snack of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries cuts down calorie intake at the next meal. Researchers estimated that people switching from an afternoon confectionery snack to mixed berries might expect to reduce their energy intake by 938 calories a week on average. According to the study crazy diets for losing weight often demand huge sacrifices, but this study showed that by compromising on one snack and replacing it with delicious berries could help shed up to a stone in a year.Feb 11, 2015