The State Bank of India announced the results of preliminary examinations 2016 held between May 22 and June 5 for the selection of 18,000 Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates (in the clerical cadre).
The preliminary exams are of qualifying nature and the selected candidates have been asked to download the call letters from the official website of SBI. The candidates can download the call letters between June 17 and 26.
To download the call letters:
1) Log on to the official website of SBI
2) Go to the career section of the website
3) From the latest announcement option, click on the option 'call letter for candidates qualified for Main exam'. This will redirect you to login page.
4) In the given space, type your details including roll number/ registration number and password along with date of birth.
5 )Click on login
7) In case you are selected ,your call letter will be displayed.
6) Download the call letter and take a printed copy.
You can directly download the call letter here.
The preliminary exams score will not be considered for the final selection as it is of qualifying nature. If after entering your registration details, the call letter is not displayed, it means that you have not been selected. According to the SBI website, only the score of mains exams and interview will determine the selection of candidates.