Day 1 of San Diego Comic Con 2015 was an exceptional one for most fans, with scoop regarding many franchises being shared by the creators and cast members on Thursday.
Here is a recap on some of the major highlights from day 1:
- A new stand-alone movie for "Batman" has been announced, and it will be directed and co-written by actor Ben Affleck himself.
- A new footage from the ninth modern series of "Doctor Who", which will aired on BBC from 19 Sepember, was screened at the SDCC panel, and can be viewed via their official YouTube channel.
- "Teen Wolf" cast shared some details regarding the upcoming season 5 and revealed that the bromance between Scott and Stiles is possibly coming to an end, and that Scott's days as the pack's alpha might also be over.
- Bill Murray makes his first Comic Con appearance with a singing performance as Richie Lanz from the upcoming "Roch the Kasbah".
- Lionsgate screened a never-seen-before footage from the anticipated movie "The Hunger Game: Mockingjay Part 2".
- CBS TV studios screened exclusive footages of their line-up, including "Extant", "Zoo", "Under the Dome", "Limitless" and "Scorpion".
— Fred (@FredBC77) July 10, 2015
Here is a recap video Marvel posted for Day 1 of SDCC 2015:
For the complete list of programmes you can expect on Friday, 10 July, visit the Comic Con website.