Lenovo is making its presence felt online by selling feature-heavy smartphones at affordable prices. The company's latest budget smartphone--Lenovo A2010, touted as the cheapest 4G smartphone in India--will be available in a flash sale exclusively on Flipkart. The handset's first flash sale commences at 3pm on Thursday, 3 September only for registered buyers.
Flipkart is no longer accepting new registrations for the sale but those who registered with their email address over the past week can participate in the sale at 3pm.
As far as the specifications of Lenovo A2010 are concerned, it features a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480x584 pixel) display, 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2-megapixel front snapper, dual-SIM support with high speed 4G LTE bandwidth. Under the hood, A2010 has a 64-bit class quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735m chipset, 1GB RAM, 8GB expandable memory.
Lenovo A2010 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and packs a 2,000mAh battery.
Considering the specs and extremely low price tag, we expect high demand for the handset. It is wise to prepare for a busy flash sale in case you really wish to order the device in one go. Below are some helpful tips that can enhance your chances of ordering the Lenovo A2010:
Purchase Tips and Tricks
- Only registered buyers can participate in Lenovo A2010 flash sale.
- Go to Flipkart sale page well in advance. The sale begins at 3pm.
- There will be a countdown before the sale begins. Keep a close watch.
- The countdown may have a difference of 5-10 seconds from the actual time of commencement of sale. This is due to the speed of your internet connection and the browser speed.
- Use a wired connection and a Google Chrome browser (not mandatory). Close unnecessary tabs, especially those slowing down your internet speed (like YouTube videos playing in the background).
- To stay up to date with the countdown, refresh the Flipkart sale page at regular intervals.
- Just when the countdown reaches 10 seconds, refresh the webpage every second and make sure you are getting the real-time countdown.
- Place the cursor on the countdown, which will be replaced with a Buy button, indicating the sale has commenced.
- Soon after your final refresh, click on the Buy button as it appears.
- Once you have successfully added Lenovo A2010 to the cart, proceed to check out.
- Delaying check-outs may result in losing the handset as the cart gets emptied automatically.
In case you missed the registration window last night, Lenovo is likely to continue the flash sale trend in coming weeks. After the sale ends today, you will be able to register for next week's flash sale, which will take place on next Thursday, 10 September, at 3pm on Flipkart.
In one of the replies to the fans' comments on Facebook, Lenovo Mobile India said A2010 smartphone will only be available in black during today's flash sale. The company did not reveal when will the white A2010 version will be available.
Going by the previous records, Lenovo has seen immense demand for black handsets, as in the case of K3 Note smartphone.
In other news, Lenovo has announced that K3 Note will be available without any flash sale now. This means the Rs 9,999 handset will be available without having to register for the handset's weekly sale.