Queen Elizabeth petrified that The Crown will expose 'most outrageous scandals' and secrets of the royal family?
Prince William not happy with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's relationship? Here is what the Duke of Cambridge has to say
Prince Harry led the nation in a poignant two minutes silence to commemorate those who lost their lives in past and more recent conflicts at the National Memorial Arboretum in Alrewas, Staffordshire, on 11 November. Harry took a moment to view the names of fallen soldiers inscribed onto the Armed Forces Memorial after laying down a wreath. He also made a speech at the commemoration whereby he quoted Rupert Brookes poem, The Soldier.
Nov 12, 2016
Prime Minister Theresa May, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and many others joined a service at the Cenotaph in London for Remembrance Sunday. Those killed in past and present conflicts were remembered with a two minutes silence at 11 am. Dressed in black, the Queen laid a wreath of poppies at the memorial. 750 Armed Forces members marched past the Cenotaph. 2016 marks the 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme.
Nov 13, 2016
Suits actress Meghan Markle to meet Queen Elizabeth on Sunday; will Prince Harry make first official appearance with girlfriend?
Meghan Markle takes a break from Suits season 6 shooting to visit Prince Harry; stays with boyfriend at Kensington Palace
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience