After Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle, Pippa Middleton now doesn't want Spencer's girlfriend at the wedding; Is she insecure?
Meghan Markle not to shoot any more intimate or steamy scenes; Suits actress preparing to become a princess?
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge appeared to be a harmonious couple when meeting François Hollande. The Royals met with the French president while touring the French capital. It is the couples first official visit to the country. Prince William’s mother, Princess Diana, died in Paris 20 years ago. William and Kate attended a reception at the British embassy celebrating the ties between France and the UK. On Saturday, the Royals will meet two survivors of the Paris attacks.
Mar 18, 2017
Meghan Markle's secret confession to Kate Middleton; actress wants to have Prince Harry's baby soon?
Should Kate Middleton be worried? Prince William apparently had a grand time partying with Sophie Taylor
Gloria Steinem, writer and feminist activist explains the significance of the day without women protest. She explains, It is an opportunity to call attention to how crucial womens labour is. Whether its at home or whether its in the paid labour force, what women do is often less visible than what men do. Steinem also discusses global health and the impact of the reinstated abortion gag rule. She explains, In this country it would be illegal because its a restriction on free speech. We are imposing on people in other countries something which in the past has resulted in the death of a woman every five minutes. That is our shame here.
Mar 10, 2017
A national war memorial dedicated to military personnel and civilians who served and died in Iraq and Afghanistan has been unveiled by the Queen. However, one little man wasnt impressed and proceeded to throw a tantrum in front of the Queen and Theresa May.
Mar 9, 2017
Queen Elizabeth unveiled a new memorial on 9 March, to honour British armed forces and civilians who served during recent wars in the Gulf, Afghanistan and Iraq. The memorial, is made up of two large stones, one to signify Iraq and the other Afghanistan, and cost £1m pounds raised through public donation.
Mar 9, 2017
After attending friend's wedding with Meghan Markle, Prince Harry goes shirtless for a dip in ocean [PHOTOS]
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Who is Yi Gang? US-trained economist appointed as head of Chinas central bank
- CCTV footage appears to show ballot stuffing during Russian election
- Lionel Messi opens up on international retirement, 2018 World Cup dream
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- Irrfan Khan's 'rare' neuroendocrine tumor is curable and can be surgically removed
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon flaunts her curves on a beach [Photos]
- Raid day 2 box office collection: Ajay Devgn's movie witnesses good growth