Ronda Rousey's UFC future might be in major doubt at the moment but she seems to have found rock-solid stability in her personal life. TMZ Sports have confirmed and snapped Ronda Rousey with her boyfriend Travis Browne...and guess what, their engagement too seems to have taken place and we were all kept in the dark.
Two-straight defeats in the UFC -- against Holly Holm in 2015 and against Amanda Nunes in 2016 -- have pushed Ronda, one of the greatest female MMA fighters ever -- to complete isolation.
The smile from her face seemed to have been missing for many months, but it did come back, as Ronda was snapped with the big diamong ring on her finger, and the first thing she told TMZ: "We're getting married!"
More on the couple
- Born: February 1 1987 in California, United States of America
- UFC debut: UFC 157 (February 2013)
- Weight division: Bantamweight (135 pounds)
- MMA record: 12-2-0
- UFC titles held: UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship (five title defenses)
- Ex-boyfriend: Brendan Schaub
- Born: July 17 1982 in Hawaii, United States of America
- UFC debut: UFC 120 (October 2010)
- Weight division: Heavyweight (255 pounds)
- MMA record: 18-6-1
- UFC titles held: None
- Ex-wife: Jenna Renee Webb (divorced February 2016)
- Ronda and Travis started dating in 2015.
- They announced their engagement in April 20 2017.
- Travis proposed Ronda under a waterfall in New Zealand.