RHONJFacebook/Real Housewivesof New Jersey

When season 7 of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" returns, viewers will find a lot of new blood, as Bravo is reportedly looking to cast new faces.

This means several old hands will be fired, and Teresa Giudice, who is currently in prison, will have to give the new season a miss. However, the decision will not be announced till the end of February, said a source close to the cast.

"The show will absolutely go on without Teresa," the source told Radar Online. "Bravo isn't expected to make it public until the end of February, but filming has been loosely scheduled for late April, early May. No formal dates have been made for filming to begin because producers are still looking for potential new cast members."

To make way for new members, a few faces who appeared in the previous season will have to bid adieu and this includes Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Aprea. "They are seriously considering getting rid of some of the new girls," the source said. "It doesn't seem that they worked out."

The future of Amber Marchese is yet undecided, but she had previously said she would like to return for another stint on the reality show if the price was right.

Meanwhile, Brandi Glanville of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" claimed in a podcast last month that Giudice's surrender will be shown in the next season of "Real Housewives of New Jersey." 

Reality shows thrive on drama, and Giudice's legal troubles in the previous season did manage to retain a lot of audience. And if Bravo did manage to film the surrender scene, it is guaranteed that a lot of fans are going to tune in for season 7.

"They're going to show it. I think that they are negotiating to show it," Glanville said, according to a December 16 report by AllAboutTRH. "They want to — and I think that she's getting a lot of money thrown at her to let them film right before she goes. They're going to show that on TV and I think it's important for people to see."

Also read