Articles by Karthick Arvinth
Karthick is a senior reporter for International Business Times India, covering science and sports. He previously worked as Forex Correspondent with RTT News, and as Spanish football reporter for Goal.
The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, which lies halfway between California and Hawaii, is comprised of around 80 million kg of litter, 99% of which is made up of plastic.
19 hours ago
Over 70 percent of all litter that ends up in oceans is plastic, which does not decompose naturally and instead breaks down into ever smaller pieces.
1 day ago
- Salaries of Indian MPs doubled, here are the other allowances they receive
- Top 6 exchanges to buy cryptocurrencies in India
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'
- Bitcoin slips below $8,500; Charts suggest more pain ahead
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood