Articles by Gourav Mishra
An aspiring journalist, a photographer, traveler and a believer. I am here to convey to you as readers, what's happening around you and how you end up being a part of every discussion.
Kim Jong-Un on Left poster in Kerala: Sambit Patra says, 'Hope left's not planning to launch missiles at BJP offices'
The mastermind of November 26 2008 Mumbai attacks claimed, "We will avenge creation of Bangladesh by liberating Kashmir."
Dec 17, 2017
And Jallikattu is back with a bang! 500 contestants to fight it out at grand bull taming event in Chennai
Soldiers or police killed in action should be called 'battle casualty' and not 'martyr', says Defence Ministry
Kashmir: 'No civil rights, no freedom of press here' says French scribe arrested for alleged visa violation
Aditya Thackeray: Shiv Sena will walk out of alliance with BJP and contest 2019 Maharashtra elections separately
- American Treasury Department enacts sanctions against Russia
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- Canara Bank shares tumble as ex-chairman booked in loan fraud case
- Narendra Modi could rule till 2024, maybe longer, without strong rival: Poll
- VK Sasikala's husband Natarajan dead: His early life and rise to power