The Turkish leader was caught on camera nodding off several times during a press conference with the Ukrainian president.
Oct 10, 2017
Thousands of people marched for Spanish unity in Barcelona, Spain, on 8 October. The rally was held one week after a disputed referendum for Catalan independence, after which Catalan President Carles Puigdemont vowed to declare independence within days. The march, which was organized by Societat Civil Catalana (SCC), a group opposed to Catalan independence, took place 24 hours after massive demonstrations calling for dialogue and unity.
Oct 8, 2017
"We have been paying Pakistan billions and billions of dollars at the same time they are housing the very terrorists that we are fighting," said US President Donald Trump, earlier in August, in his address over Pakistan harbouring terrorist groups.
Oct 7, 2017
President Trump said Puerto Rico with a spanish-sounding accent three times in a row while speaking during a Hispanic Heritage Month event.
Oct 7, 2017
UK Prime Minister Theresa May had a nightmare during her speech at the Conservative Conference in Mnachester, as she went into a coughing fit and strarted to loose her voice. Although she tried to carry on and joke with Chancellor Phillip Hammond, the speech went from bad to worse as a prankstser handed her a fake P45 letter and the lettering on the back of the stage fell off.
Oct 4, 2017
34 minutes ago
- Woman attacked with acid, 'possessive' female colleague under scanner
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully tested with Indian-made seeker
- World Water Day: Indian city to face severe water crisis, says report
- Pakistani TV show darkens fair-skinned models to prove 'black is beautiful'
- India's 'stern warning' to Facebook, other social media: Influencing elections not tolerated