European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has warned Britain over Brexit, stating that the country will have to pay. Talking in Luxembourg on 13 October, Juncker said: If you are sitting in a bar, and if you are ordering 28 beers, and then suddenly some of your colleagues are leaving, and theyre not paying, thats not feasible, they have to pay.
Oct 13, 2017
The latest threat has come at a time when top US military think tanks believe the chances of a pre-emptive US strike are higher than ever before.
Oct 17, 2017
Julian Assange colluded with Russia to help Donald Trump become US president, claims Hillary Clinton
RGV's Lakshmi's NTR controversy: Video of Ram Gopal Varma's meeting with Brother Anil Kumar goes viral
The leaders of France, Germany and Britain, who participated in the formation of the Iran nuclear deal along with the US, say they are still fully committed to it. Read to know more.
Oct 14, 2017
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Who is Andria Zafirakou? 'World's Best Teacher' knows 35 languages
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]