Jammu and Kashmir: Election Commission cancels Anantnag Lok Sabha by-election, cites law-and-order problem
Turkish President Erdogan wants 'multilateral dialogue' on Kashmir; claims Pak PM Nawaz Sharif 'willing to settle' dispute
NITI Aayog plans simultaneous Lok Sabha and assembly elections from 2024, but has it considered the hurdles?
Watch how 'Indian-American Muslim kid' Hasan Minhaj takes a dig at Donald Trump at the White House Correspondents Dinner
Digvijay Singh removed as in-charge of Congress' Goa, Karnataka units; Madhusudan Mistry stripped of AICC gen secy charge
Mann Ki Baat Updates: PM Narendra Modi urges youth to 'go out of their comfort zone, experience new things'
Pakistan looking at coup? PM Nawaz Sharif removes key aide after 'Dawn Leak'; Army rejects dismissal
Do not politicise Triple Talaq issue: PM Modi urges Muslim community on the occasion of Basava Jayanti
2 hours ago
- Goon hacked to death in broad daylight in Maharashtra [GRAPHIC IMAGES]
- Chinese media now blames 'rising Hindu nationalism in India' for Doklam conflict
- Sikkim standoff: Pak game plan in focus as envoy meets Chinese ambassador to India
- Who is Calvin Mascarenhas, the alleged kingpin of the Hyderabad drug racket?
- Ram Nath Kovind elected President of India: Cross-voting sinks a hobbling Opposition