Russian President Putin wins parliament vote to carry out airstrikes against Isis in Syria; Assad seeks 'military aid'
Congress asks MPs to donate month's salary, former MPs to dole out Rs 1 lakh each due to fund crunch
Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe has rejected calls from the UN to implement gay rights in his country. He said that upholding human rights is the obligation of all member states, but vehemently rejected the imposition of what he called new rights for gay marriage that have been advocated elsewhere in the world.
Sep 29, 2015
Shadow chancellor said a Labour government would aggressively balance the books in power.
Sep 28, 2015
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Who is Abdul Qureshi? 2008 Gujarat blasts mastermind and most wanted Indian Mujahideen terrorist arrested