Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday (26 November) Britain should join air strikes against the Islamic State (IS) in Syria, saying the UK should not â€˜out-sourceâ€™ security to allies. Cameron attempted to persuade MPs to back the action in a speech in the House of Commons.
Nov 26, 2015
5 hours ago
- Microsoft launches its most powerful gaming console Xbox One X in India at Rs 44,990
- Avengers: Infinity War plot spoilers: This Marvel character will steal the show, confirms Joe Russo
- Donald Trumps top accomplishments in his first year as president
- Bill Cosby performs for the first time in 2 years ahead of sexual assault retrial
- Haryana horror continues: Woman dragged out of car and raped, as husband is held at gunpoint
- Here's why Donald Trump imitates Modi and his Indian accent
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Pawan Hans helicopter crash: Bigger skeletons in the closet?
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta