West Bengal Assembly polls 2016: 61 out of 418 candidates in third phase have assets over Rs. 1 crore
Republican front-runner Donald Trump easily won New York states presidential nominating contest on 19 April, moving closer to capturing enough delegates to win the nomination and avoid a contested convention in July. The New York City billionaires big victory in his home state gave him renewed momentum in the Republican race and pushed him closer to the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination.
Apr 20, 2016
President Barack Obama said in an interview broadcast on 18 April that the United States is providing more support to Iraq as its military moves to take back territory from Islamic State (Isis), and he expects the city of Mosul will be retaken eventually.
Apr 19, 2016
- Winter Olympics' young Angelina Jolie loses her medal after hubby fails drug test
- Attacker kills himself after throwing grenade into US embassy compound in Montenegro
- Grieving Parkland father to Trump: We as a country failed our children. And Im pissed
- How long will Roger Federer stay as world No.1? Swiss star's father makes prediction
- Watch: Indian man climbs into lion enclosure because he wanted 'to have a chat' with the animal
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Haunted out: Lalu's son says Bihar CM Nitish 'released' ghosts in his house
- Pakistan Army helicopter reportedly spotted near LoC in Jammu and Kashmir