Figures released by the House of Commons reveal the number of bombs dropped on Isis as part of Operations Shader as of 25 August 2016. The data shows that the UK racked up a bill of Â£7.8 million on bombing Isistargets in Syria since December 2015, with a total cost of Â£84.4m on weapons since 26 September 2014.
Sep 15, 2016
With Modi's absence, has India neglected historic burden of leading Non-Aligned Movement in its 17th summit?
Jeremy Corbyn says he is opposed to the idea of new grammar schools as he claims selectivity at 11 divides communities, divides children.
Sep 10, 2016
Ahead of Open House London this weekend (17 September), the Treasurys cat Gladstone has taken off with a camera around the building.
Sep 14, 2016
PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani raise concern over terrorism; sign agreements on extradition, use of outer space
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- Mystic who predicted 9/11 said Vladimir Putin, Russia will be unstoppable
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]