Theresa May Brexit speech updates: British PM says country is 'leaving the EU, not Europe,' but it is indeed a 'hard Brexit'
Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko's getting cold feet, and the only surprise is it took him so long
Congress announces alliance with Samajwadi Party under Akhilesh's leadership ahead of Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls
Punjab polls 2017: From Sidhu joining Congress to BJP's Vijay Sampla quitting rumours, the state is seeing it all
Jayalalithaa's lookalike Deepa Jayakumar will announce her entry into politics on late TN CM's birth anniversary
BSF strictly enforces no-mobile phone rule while on duty; Centre plans to develop app for forces to air grievances
Manipur Assembly elections 2017: PRJA's convenor Erendro Leichombam wants to make the state self-sufficient
Irony of Indian politics: Tamil Nadu is stable without a dynastic successor, UP in serious trouble despite family rule
- At least 10,000 dalit government employees to be demoted in Karnataka
- Jayalalithaa niece Deepa Jayakumar announces new party: How will it affect the politics of Tamil Nadu?
- 3-year-old twins die by drowning in washing machine at Rohini home
- Kerala: People demand action against the growing menace of moral policing in God's Own Country
- Kansas shooting: Who was Srinivas Kuchibhotla, the Indian engineer killed in the Olathe bar racial attack?