Janardhan Reddy's daughter Brahmani's marriage: Take a look at celebs who attended the wedding [VIDEOS]
Demonetisation: Sitaram Yechury says prime minister is 'Modi Antoinette', but is historically inaccurate
The UK government has demonstrated a dereliction of duty by failing to plan properly for countrys split from the EU, John McDonnell has argued. Labours shadow chancellor launched the attack against Theresa May and her ministers after a leaked memo claimed the government had no single Brexit plan and that Whitehall was working on 500 projects related to the issue, while needing to hire 30,000 extra civil servants
Nov 15, 2016
Winter session: Demonetisation on high-priority as opposition parties plan 30 protests outside Parliament
- Incredible photos show Buddhist monk 'smiling' two months after his death
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Pawan Hans helicopter crash: Bigger skeletons in the closet?
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Haryana horror continues: Woman dragged out of car and raped, as husband is held at gunpoint