Morning Brief: China protests against Trump, ISIS may leave Anbar soon, people who fell prey to death hoaxes in 2016, and more
Heart of Asia Conference 2016: Here is what India will look to gain by isolating Pakistan on terrorism
Gary Linton was just 23 when he started his property development company The Linton Group. Eight years later, the company now has £300m worth of assets in the pipeline.
Dec 2, 2016
The homes of prominent members of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s (DRC) political opposition have been attacked as the country teeters on the brink of war. IBTimes UK spoke to Gabriel Kyungu, President of the prominent opposition platform known as Rassemblement in Katanga, who said his home came under siege in the early hours of 30 November. The identities of the perpetrators is not yet known, but politicians accuse President Kabilas regime of being behind the attack. Kabilas mandate expires on 19 December and he is barred from seeking a third term in office, but is accused of manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 2, 2016
The alt-right party founded by Nazi’s in the 50’s was a successor the the League of Independents – a nationalist party representing the interests of the Nazis.It is a member of the Europe of Nations and Freedom group in the European Parliament. The presidential vote on 4 December is said to be a test of European right-wing nationalism in the wake of Donald Trump’s win
Dec 1, 2016
- Indian pilot allegedly threatened to crash plane after passengers filmed him reporting late
- Who is Ami Modi? Things to know about the wife of diamond merchant and jeweler Nirav Modi
- Priya Prakash Varrier aka 'winking girl' approaches SC over Manikya Malaraya Puvi song row
- Disc-shaped object hovering above Mount Everest is a UFO, say UFO enthusiasts
- Who is Elizabeth Heaton Taylor? Teacher caught half naked with teen in car, charged with sex crimes