Evening wrap: President Pranab Mukherjee rebukes MPs, Duck Tales returns, Anushka Sharma talks marriage, and more
Petition urging PM Modi to make national anthem mandatory before online porn videos on XVideo website has hundreds of backers!
Mamata flight controversy: DGCA orders IndiGo, Air India and SpiceJet to suspend 6 pilots over delayed landing
After President-elect Donald Trump’s victory, defence companies’ share prices soared.
Dec 7, 2016
UK Prime Minister Theresa May has defended making trade deals with Saudia Arabia and Bahrain, despite them being under fire from human rights groups. Speaking on 6 December on HMS Ocean in Bahrain, she said that if Britain was going to influence Gulf leaders and improve human rights in the area, they needed to be engaging with them. Theresa May is in the Gulf to strengthen trade talks post-Brexit, and to also oversee measures to improve security to help tackle terrorism in the area.
Dec 6, 2016
- U.N. Security Council demands truce as air strikes continue
- Remembering Sridevi: Sadma to English Vinglish, top 7 Hindi movies of India's first female superstar
- Indian consulate in Dubai initiates repatriation process to bring Sridevi's body back to Mumbai
- Sridevi passes away: Viral post blames plastic surgeries and desire to look young for her death
- Sridevi's funeral: Veteran actress' body to be flown back to Mumbai from Dubai today
- Congress posts insensitive tweet after Sridevi's death, gets blasted on social media
- Sridevi's net worth: The Bollywood queen who amassed a fortune
- Japanese man ends up in a hospital after masturbating with anglerfish stomach
- Donald Trump Jr declares love for 'mild and nice' Indian media, calls US press 'brutal'