UP Assembly elections 2017: Who played peacemaker as Mulayam took back Akhilesh and Ram Gopal in SP?
Happy New Year 2017: Pub chain offers beer for Rs 31 every time PM Modi says 'Mitron' in December 31 speech
President Obama’s administration has declared 35 Russian diplomats persona non grata and given them 72 hours to leave the country for alleged interference in the presidential election. The retaliatory measures also include shutting down two Russian compounds in Maryland and New York. The measures are a new low in US-Russian relations, but President-elect Donald Trump, who takes office on 20 January, has called for better relations with Russia. It was not clear if he will be able to immediately overturn the measures announced.
Dec 30, 2016
UP Assembly Elections 2017: Father-son feud widens as Akhilesh releases separate list of 235 candidates hours after Mulayam releases his
- Rafael Nadal has played through constant pain since 2005, says Toni Nadal
- Manchester City didn't want to face Liverpool in Champions League quarters: Klopp
- Mohammed Shami wants Hasin Jahan's allegations to be probed
- Hasin Jahan's domestic violence allegations unlikely to affect Mohammed Shami's India career
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance
- Man kills self, asks parents to get wife married to her lover
- Student kills himself while on WhatsApp video call with girlfriend
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger
- Woman's head chopped off with sword because she went out to work