As the US faces growing pressure and nuclear missile threats from North Korea, President-elect Donald Trump rebukes the recluse nation. He took to Twitter to say Pyongyangs nuclear ambitions would not happen after the Norths leader Kim Jong-un said his country is close to test-firing intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Jan 3, 2017
Hindutva case: No political party can seek votes based on caste, creed or religion, says Supreme Court
News wrap: Kerala priest booked for sodomy, Kim Kardashian butt makeup photos, viruses spreading through WhatsApp messages, and more
Samajwadi Party LIVE updates: Mulayam going to EC office, but neither he nor Akhilesh may get election symbol
Pakistan to file dossier against India on 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav, violation of maritime boundary in UN
- U.N. Security Council demands truce as air strikes continue
- Remembering Sridevi: Sadma to English Vinglish, top 7 Hindi movies of India's first female superstar
- Indian consulate in Dubai initiates repatriation process to bring Sridevi's body back to Mumbai
- Sridevi passes away: Viral post blames plastic surgeries and desire to look young for her death
- Sridevi's funeral: Veteran actress' body to be flown back to Mumbai from Dubai today
- Congress posts insensitive tweet after Sridevi's death, gets blasted on social media
- Sridevi's net worth: The Bollywood queen who amassed a fortune
- Japanese man ends up in a hospital after masturbating with anglerfish stomach
- Donald Trump Jr declares love for 'mild and nice' Indian media, calls US press 'brutal'