Punjab polls 2017: From Sidhu joining Congress to BJP's Vijay Sampla quitting rumours, the state is seeing it all
Jayalalithaa's lookalike Deepa Jayakumar will announce her entry into politics on late TN CM's birth anniversary
BSF strictly enforces no-mobile phone rule while on duty; Centre plans to develop app for forces to air grievances
Manipur Assembly elections 2017: PRJA's convenor Erendro Leichombam wants to make the state self-sufficient
Irony of Indian politics: Tamil Nadu is stable without a dynastic successor, UP in serious trouble despite family rule
A week of protests against President-elect Donald Trump started with a march in Washington DC. Ahead of Trump’s presidential inauguration on 20 January, Rev. Al Sharpton led a few thousand protesters to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. Around 30 groups, most anti-Trump, have permits to protest the inauguration. The Women’s March on Washington on 21 January could attract up to 200,000 protesters.
Jan 15, 2017
'Current leaders have resorted to cheap and dirty politics,' says Robert Vadra about Haryana minister's Gandhi comment
After eight years in office US President Barack Obama published his final weekly message on Saturday, 14 January 2017.
Jan 14, 2017
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- Who is Andria Zafirakou? 'World's Best Teacher' knows 35 languages
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- India's internet habits put Aadhaar and porn side-by-side, social media on top