Assembly elections 2017 updates: Haridwar SDM Manish Kumar issues notice to Uttarakhand CM for violating MCC
People all over the world have protested US President Donald Trump’s travel ban. Trump has banned people from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the US.In Hong Kong, dozens of people protested the order outside the US consulate.In Sydney and across Australia thousands united against the ban. In London thousands more marched from the US Embassy to Downing Street. Many more also protested in Paris, Berlin and Jakarta.
Feb 5, 2017
PM Modi in Aligarh: Women's safety will continue to be a concern unless politicians don't stop sheltering goons
UP elections 2017: Here's how Mayawati can play up non-existent Dalit undertones in SCAM jibe by PM Modi
Thousands of protesters gathered outside the US embassy in London to protest against Trump’s anti-Muslim travel ban. The march was organised by the Stop the War Coalition, Stand up to Racism and others.The protesters also spoke out against Prime Minister Theresa May’s support for Trump. The group then marched from Grosvenor Square to Downing Street.
Feb 4, 2017
US President Donald Trump’s controversial immigration ban has been blocked by a federal judge. Judge James Robart’s temporary restraining order is a challenge to Trump’s policy which banned nationals from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the US.The Seattle judge said travel restrictions could be lifted straight away. The Justice Department is set to appeal the ruling, with the White House branding the ruling outrageous.
Feb 4, 2017
- Indian consulate in Dubai initiates repatriation process to bring Sridevi's body back to Mumbai
- Sridevi passes away: Viral post blames plastic surgeries and desire to look young for her death
- Has Prince Harry invited two ex-girlfriends to his wedding with Meghan Markle?
- Sridevi's death: Baahubali director SS Rajamouli hails the lady superstar's 50-year filmy journey
- Sridevi's funeral: Veteran actress' body to be flown back to Mumbai from Dubai today
- Congress posts insensitive tweet after Sridevi's death, gets blasted on social media
- Sridevi's net worth: The Bollywood queen who amassed a fortune
- Japanese man ends up in a hospital after masturbating with anglerfish stomach
- Donald Trump Jr declares love for 'mild and nice' Indian media, calls US press 'brutal'