India's failing Opposition: If we are seeing another Indira Gandhi in Narendra Modi, why isn't there another JP Narayan?
Priyanka Gandhi distances herself from Vadra land deals after panel says he made profits of Rs 50.5 crore
Arvind Kejriwal administers 'oath of purity' to councillors after MCD results lead to resignations in AAP and Congress
Vinod Khanna dead: The BJP will have to find an appealing face for Gurdaspur ahead of Lok Sabha election 2019
Venezuelan police and National Guardsmen advanced on protesters marching on a highway in Caracas, Venezuela, on 26 April, launching tear gas canisters which protesters picked up and threw away from the marchers.
Apr 27, 2017
EVM tampering row: Uttarakhand HC orders preservation of machines, sends notice to EC and BJP MLA MS Chauhan
The pair clashed over security, the NHS and education during the last Prime Ministers’ Questions before the 8 June election.
Apr 26, 2017
China has launched its first domestically built aircraft carrier on 26 April, in the Dalian shipyard in the countrys northeast Liaoning province. The 315-metre long, 75-metre wide vessel has a cruising speed of 31 knots and has a displacement of 70,000 tonnes. The launch of the ship comes at a time of high tension in the Southeastern region of Asia, as North Korea has increased its aggressive rhetoric and territorial disputes in the South China Sea still continue.
Apr 26, 2017
Amit Shah in West Bengal: BJP blows poll bugle with slogan 'Ebar Bangla', but with wrong spelling of party!
North Korea’s military parades are an impressive sight. They can also give away important information about the regime’s capabilities and ambitions. After the heavy equipment and brigades of tightly-coordinated, goose-stepping soldiers pass by, thousands of North Korean civilians bring up the rear of the parade, carrying flags and walking alongside colourful floats. Divided into work units, they prepare for months for this day. As they move past their leader Kim Jong-uns balcony some are overcome with emotion and cry. Others look exhausted.
Apr 26, 2017
French President Francois Hollande on 24 April, called on voters to back centrist Emmanuel Macron in the second round of the presidential election. Hollande gave a warning of dangerous consequences if far-right candidate Marine Le Pen were to win, and said he would vote for his former economy minister as he believes Macron was best placed to unite France.
Apr 24, 2017
4 hours ago
- Scientists discover a hidden ocean Twilight Zone filled with unknown fish
- Why Liverpool should sign Leicester City's Kasper Schmeichel, former Reds keeper explains
- Ek Do Teen row: After Salman, Anil Kapoor backs Jacqueline Fernandez
- Honda Activa dominates scooter segment, finds a buyer every 10 seconds
- Drunk father kills daughter hours before her wedding to army man
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat
- Woman tied to tree, publicly flogged by husband for eloping [Video]
- Air India flies to Israel after Saudi's historic gesture
- Karen McDougal on affair with Donald Trump: 'I was feeling so guilty'