North Korea state-run television KRT, on 15 May, showed footage of the countrys latest ballistic missile launch, called Hwasong-12. Experts agree the missile fired on Sunday (14 May) was a new kind of weapon considerably different the earlier versions of Scud, Nodong, and Musudan. Japan fears the missile launch indicates a big advancement in North Koreas technological capabilities, while experts from 38 North, a US-based North Korean monitoring agency said in its analysis that Hwasong-12 demonstrates Pyongyang is close to fulfilling its ambition of developing an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).
May 16, 2017
Modi govt turns 3: Congress calls NDA rule a disaster, lays out data to take on BJP's development narrative
White House National Security Advisor HR McMaster has denied reports that US President Donald Trump had divulged classified information to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during his visit to the Oval Office. Trumps staff is working hard to reject the bombshell report released by The Washington Post on Monday (May 15) and also reported by the New York Times. In a brief appearance with reporters following the report, McMaster said: There is nothing that the President takes more seriously than the security of the American people. The story that came out tonight as reported is false.
May 16, 2017
I-T raids at 22 locations in Delhi-NCR in Rs 1,000-crore benami land deal case involving Lalu Prasad
Theresa May was confronted on the general election campaign trail by an angry disabled voter in Oxfordshire, England, on Monday 15 May.Cathy, who bumped into the prime minister as she toured a local market, told May face-to-face that she wanted her Disability Living Allowance (DLA) to return.
May 15, 2017
RSS worker Choorakad Biju was hacked to death by a group of men in Payyanur town in Kannur district on Friday, May 12. A BJP MP apparently tried to turn sentiments against the CPI-M following violence over the matter.
May 15, 2017
Feel 'Bravo' each time Arnab Goswami's Republic TV hits somebody below the belt? May be you are not news literate
BJP's dream to gain foothold in Tamil Nadu receives a blow; Rajinikanth clarifies he won't join any party
- Hasin Jahan refutes Alishba's claims, says Pakistani woman slept with Mohammed Shami
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Who is Yi Gang? US-trained economist appointed as head of Chinas central bank
- VK Sasikala's husband Natarajan dead: His early life and rise to power
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- Who is Andria Zafirakou? 'World's Best Teacher' knows 35 languages
- Teen dies after mobile phone explodes while charging
- Watch: Melania Trump stumbles on White House lawn, Donald Trump catches her