Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Pokemon ORAS), the popular video game for Nintendo 3DS, regularly drops new events for its players. The game from developer Game Freak and publisher The Pokemon Company and Nintendo has a dedicated fan following.
Below are some of the events for Pokemon ORAS (Serebii):
Hoopa event in US: As previously reported, the Hoopa event has gone live in the US. The event is being distributed via McDonald's restaurants (those that are participating) country-wide.
Players will have to take their 3DS to the participating McDonald's restaurant and connect to Nintendo Zone WiFi. Next, they will have to boot up Mystery Gift and select Get via Internet to receive Pokemon Hoopa. This event can be redeemed even via Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, apart from Pokemon ORAS. It will be running till 23 December.
Hoopa event for Europe: Following the start of the Hoopa event in the US, a new announcement of Hoopa event for Europe too has been made. The report on Serebii has given out the details of distribution too.
- Sweden – Hoopa distribution is being done via a Serial Code at Gamestop or Nintendo Zone in Webhallen stores. This event will be available from December 2015 to January 2016.
- Norway - Hoopa distribution is being done via a Serial Code at Gamestop and Neo Tokyo stores, running through December 2015 to January 2016.
Unova starter events: The global Unova starter events will end on 30 November. It will be offering players participating in the event, fully evolved Johto Starters, Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr, inclusive of the respective hidden abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force.
[UPDATE] Serebii has released the Serial Codes that allow players of Pokemon ORAS to get the following Pokemon:
- The code to get Serperior is POKEMON497
- The code to get Emboar is POKEMON500
- The code to get Samurott is POKEMON503
These Pokemon can be sent to Pokemon X and Pokemon Y too using its Pokemon Link features. But players must make sure that they get all PokeMiles/BP in Pokemon Link.