Pokemon Go, the free-to-play augmented reality game from Niantic has received a new update 0.41.2 for both iOS and Android systems.
The new update is expected to bring not only changes but also it is supposed to improve the game and fix bugs. The update brings changes to both gym training and capture rate of certain Pokemon.
The new system will buff the capture rate if a player has caught a certain type of Pokemon. As there is a catch bonus for the specific type. Players can bring six Pokemon to battle at friendly Gyms.
The screens of Egg and Incubator will periodically update. The update reduces the animation time for Pokemon evolution.
- Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokemon type as they catch more of a specific type.
Updated Gym Training:
- Trainers can now bring six Pokemon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokemon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
Egg and Incubator Screens:
- These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor Fixes