The tower defence video game, "Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2" from developer PopCap Games had faced several bug issues, leading to confusion among players. But thanks to a new patch 1.03, several of these bugs have been fixed.
Ursula, the community manager of EA posted on the game's official website that the company has fixed the Backyard Battleground rubble bug which had led players to replay the tutorial at the game's start.
She further explained that another bug that was creating confusion in Flag of Power was also fixed. Players were getting lower than the standard 25% of XP and coins in Flag of Power.
"Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2" was released on Feb. 23, 2016 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes
- General â€” Some players were experiencing a bug where the rubble in the Backyard Battleground would not save and players had to replay the tutorial upon game start. â€” Fixed.
- Sticker Shop â€” A few players were experiencing the game freezing after purchasing Phenomenal Character Packs. â€” Fixed.
- Connectivity â€” Some players were prompted with the "Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection and try again later" error message for 3 - 4 times before connecting to the EA servers. â€” Fixed.
- We corrected a bug where people were getting less XP/coins for the Flag of Power than the standard 25%. Please note, the Flag of Power is always at 25% of the XP and coins as you are 4 x as powerful as a character.
Infinity Time Fixes
- The host player could sometimes experience a crash after failing the "Gnomish Floaties" special wave. â€” Fixed.
- The game sometimes crashed for the host when failing the "Meddlesome Gardens" special wave. â€” Fixed.
- Split-screen â€” Skipping waves did not always launch into specified wave, but rather defaulted to wave 1 and user loses stars. â€” Fixed.
- Game sometimes freezes after a user is vanquished by a singularity in the looting area â€” singularity and game crash fixed.